City of Norcross Spotlight
Originally, we were brought on to fill the Communications Director position in 2014 from Oct-Dec until a vacancy could be filled, but then the city manager and mayor reached out and extended a continuation of the retainer with additional responsibilities for all graphic design, communications and public relations related tasks for the city, its departments, boards and council. These tasks included (but were not limited to):
- management of multiple websites and social media channels;
- creation of a visitors guide;
- management of the city’s monthly newsletter and weekly e-blasts;
- secondary logos for events, initiatives and boards;
- media relations and buys;
- designing of event collateral, tradeshow graphics and signage;
- and consulting on event theming and logistics.
We represent the city’s communications department in all ways, including attending department head and other meetings and maintaining a city email address and phone number which auto-forwards members of the ACG team who have been assigned to manage the Norcross account.