THE THINK TANK
Our bright and colorful conference room comes with a 65” TV visual component, candy cart, popcorn machine, and plenty of play-doh to fuel your creativity. Space for 10 at the table and plenty of additional seats around the room.
Relax and lounge in a living room setting while discussing BIG ideas! Includes 2 writing desks to help capture thoughts on paper.
THE REC ROOM
Need a break? Our playroom is decked our with ping pong, Galaga, Pac-man, UNO Attack, chess, and more!
Enjoy the beautiful Georgia weather while you meet. Fresh air always helps to breathe life into new ideas.
Relax in our comfy yard. Equipped with lawn chairs, string lights and surrounded by trees and beautiful plants.
Stop, collaborate & listen! The Lab is the perfect place to get those ideas out of your head and onto the walls. You may write on our walls, and we encourage you to do so. Sit, stand or bicycle while you ponder and work in this flexible space.
The Sunroom is exactly what you need for those after hour functions where adult beverages are a must. We have a tiki hut bar complete with ice cooler, bar stools and lounge seating!
• Audio/Visual Capabilities including 55” Roku TV/Mac hook-up and 32" mobile TV cart
• Whiteboard Walls
• Brainstorming Tools (play-doh, post-its, giant notepads, highlighters, pens and markers)
• Team Building Props and Activities
• Indoor & Outdoor Games
• Extra table and chairs (4ft, 6ft and high top)
Catering available from local restaurants (we can provide a list of suggestions) or take a stroll to downtown Lawrenceville for one of our favorites lunch cravings like:
• Tacos (Strange Taco)
• Poboy (Oyster Bay)
• Chicken Salad (Blue Rooster Bakery)
• BBQ (Foggy Bottom BBQ)
• Burger (Local Republic, McCray's Tavern, or Universal Joint)
• Pizza (Cosmos)
• Sandwiches (Peachtree Cafe)
• Cuban Cuisine (D'Floridian)
• or one of the other awesome restaurants.